In order to participate in the features and services available from The Warrior Alliance and its partner organizations, you must create an account and register with us. If you register or otherwise use the services, you represent to The Warrior Alliance that:
* you will provide The Warrior Alliance with accurate, current and complete registration information
* you are 18 years of age or older
* you will only maintain one account at any given time
* you have full power and authority to enter into this Agreement
* you are currently an active duty or honorably discharged member of the United States military or a military reserve component
You are responsible for your own registration account and all use of the services under it.
You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your The Warrior Alliance login account, including all information necessary to access your account. You should not reveal your account information to anyone else or use anyone else’s account. You are entirely responsible for all activities that occur on or through your account, and you agree to immediately notify The Warrior Alliance of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security.
In connection with using the services offered by The Warrior Alliance, you may upload, or submit information and documents (collectively, “Member Content”). You agree that:
* you are publishing and making your Member Content available for viewing by The Warrior Alliance
* your Member Content will only be viewable by The Warrior Alliance partner organizations for which you have expressed an interest
* your Member Content will be attributable to you
* The Warrior Alliance shall in no event be liable to you for any use or misuse of your Member Content by any third party
* you will provide accurate information to us and update it as necessary
* you will not provide or upload information that you do not have the right to disclose or make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships
* you will not upload any software viruses or any code, file or program that is designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware, or network
Rights and Permissions
You may create web links to any URL on The Warrior Alliance web site.
The material on this site may not be reproduced for any commercial purpose.
This site, (including but not limited to text, photographs, graphics, video and audio content), is protected by copyright as a collective work or compilation. All individual articles, content and other elements comprising this site are copyrighted works.
The Warrior Alliance has the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content, in its sole discretion.
The Warrior Alliance web site, including all content, software, functions, services, materials, and/or information made available or discussed on or accessed through The Warrior Alliance web site is provided “as is”, without warranty of any kind.
In no event shall The Warrior Alliance be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of, or in any way connected with, the use of The Warrior Alliance web site or with the delay or inability to use the site, or with hyperlinks to third parties, or for any breach of security associated with the transmission of sensitive information through The Warrior Alliance web site.
The Warrior Alliance site may contain links to other web sites. The Warrior Alliance is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites. We do not control cookies from other outside web sites.
We will collect no personal information about you when you visit our website unless you choose to provide that information to us.
The Warrior Alliance will not sell the personal information of the users of The Warrior Alliance web site.
The Warrior Alliance web site collects personal information from site users strictly on a voluntary basis. This information permits The Warrior Alliance to connect military users with our partner organizations that can provide services.
The Warrior Alliance site collects information regarding requests made from site users to our partner organizations, such as the date the request was made. The Warrior Alliance will only use this data to analyze the success and timeliness of the interactions made through the site. The Warrior Alliance may share this information with partner organizations, so that the partner organizations may understand their performance when addressing the needs of site users.
The Warrior Alliance is committed to the protection all personal and private information in accordance with any and all applicable laws, regulations and standards, including without limitation any standards established in the United States under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although The Warrior Alliance will do its best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to this website; any transmission is at your own risk.