- This event has passed.
The Warrior Alliance Invites All Greater Atlanta Warriors To Attend The VETLANTA Q2 Super Summit
May 7, 2019 @ 5:00 pm - 8:30 pm
The Warrior Alliance invites veterans of all eras to attend the VETLANTA Q2 Super Summit. Our team will meet you at the front door and personally connect you to Best-In-Class organizations and services that will accelerate your path to success. You will leave this event with a trusted partner who is committed YOU as a warrior.
PLEASE READ THE SCHEDULE BELOW and TICKET DESCRIPTIONS BEFORE SELECTING A TICKET TYPE. PLEASE SELECT ONLY 1 TICKET TYPE.
The schedule for the Super Summit is as follows:
- Breakout Sessions: 3-5PM
- Veterans Business Resource Groups Discussion & Best Practices. Open Registration. 70 Tickets. Please contact John Phillips at firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
- Veterans Public Policy (Invitation Only, please email Matt Grob at email@example.com for information)
- Hire Heroes USA LinkedIn, Networking & Interview Workshop. Open Registration. 100 Tickets. Please contact Elena Comperatore at firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
- Networking and Tabling Session: 530-7PM
- General Session, Keynote, and Panel: 7-830PM
This Summit’s Theme: “Are You Veteran Committed?”
We will discuss how The Warrior Alliance and VETLANTA are leading the way as a Community Collaboration Model and helping create a support network of trusted organizations to help make Atlanta the premier destination for Military Veterans and their Families.
The panel for this event will focus on The Warrior Alliance, their launch in Atlanta, and their focused approach to collaboration. Moderated by John Tien, Managing Director, Citi Group and Chairman, The Mission Continues, the panel will feature special guests:
- Hunter Hill, Retired GA Senator and Board Member, The Warrior Alliance
- Jackie Breitenstein, The SHARE Military Initiative at the Shepherd Center
- Scott Johnson, President and Executive Director, The Warrior Alliance
- Food and drinks will be provided.
PARKING AND LOGISTICS
- There will be free parking available on-site in a first-come, first-served basis. More details will be sent out on parking in advance of the Summit.
- More than 40 organizations will be on-site to help answer your question regarding transition, community service, healthcare, education, and more. Company will also be hosting tables to discuss their own Veterans Business Resource Groups.
- Business Casual
Date And Time :
Tue, May 7, 2019
5:00 PM – 8:30 PM EDT
1 AMB Drive Northwest
Atlanta, GA 30313